Feminine pleasure. It’s not a topic we are comfortable talking about nor is it something we can easily discuss at the dinner table. It’s one of the things that we put way below our laundry list of day-to-day activities. However, by putting the female orgasm as one of your priorities, you can transform your life in a way that’s never been, whether you are going through menopause or not.
This week’s podcast episode is the second of “The Best of The Menopause Movement Podcast” mini-series. Today, we are re-releasing episode 35 featuring Julia Lally, the Pleasure Witch. We talk about how women can use pleasure to empower themselves, how to make pleasure a priority, and we’ll also learn more about orgasmic meditation. Together, we’ll take a deep dive into the world of feminine pleasure.
If you are someone who thinks that you have put your self-happiness aside and want to take your life back, then this episode is perfect for you!
Embrace your inner queen by tuning in now!
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- How did the Pleasure Witch come to be? [4:00]
- Why did she pick the monicker witch? [8:11]
- Why does rage play a big role in this? [17:07]
- What is normal sex life? [25:09]
- Are we really supposed to be monogamous? [31:42]
- How will this help women through menopause? [36:59]
- How does this help women who are victims of rape? [43:39]
- How do you reconcile spirituality as part of the practice? [45:41]
- What is the most practical tip to help other women increase pleasure? [56:31]
About the Guest:
Julia Lally, The Pleasure Witch, is a renowned sex coach who is based in London. Julia started out as many women do, taking care of her family. After several years of doing the same thing, she felt empty inside and out. As she was struggling to find a way to her true happiness she realized that she had placed sex at the bottom of her list of priorities.
She was then introduced to Orgasmic Meditation, a 15-minute practice with a partner that has no goal but to feel. This opened her eyes to so many opportunities. After years of study and practice, Julia Lally now teaches what she has learned and is now known as The Pleasure Witch.
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
- Join the Menopause Movement with Dr. Michelle Gordon Online Community
- Connect with me on Instagram (@drmichellegordon)
- Follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DrMichelleGordon)
- Join in on the next beta group (https://bit.ly/betawait)
- Check out Julia Lally’s website to get your 8-days to ORGASM guide http://julialally.co.uk/
Books mentioned in this episode:
- The Alphabet Versus the Goddess by Leonard Shlain (https://amzn.to/30JyNIn)
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer (https://amzn.to/3acANfD)
- Rage Becomes Her by Soraya Chemaly (https://amzn.to/31CcxQ0)
- Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan (https://amzn.to/30LilHV)
Connect with me on Facebook and follow me on Instagram. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Menopause Movement Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!
I hope you enjoyed this podcast, and I hope you will take action to look and be your best self. Thanks for listening!