The subconscious mind or that inner critic that we usually identify as that voice inside our head is actually more than that. The reality is it plays a huge role in the way we live and how we identify ourselves. If you are looking to change anything in your life, understanding the subconscious mind is key. Menopause is a time of transition and change and it is the perfect time to look at the beliefs that are driving our behaviors.
In today’s episode, we are joined by Lynn Louise Larson, a leader in subconscious reprogramming. We take up how reprogramming your subconscious is possible and the reprogramming process, the importance of addressing your past experiences, and why happiness should not be based on the outcomes. Lynn and I also discuss dealing with trauma and how self-awareness is beneficial.
Join us today as we delve into the subconscious mind and learn more about it. Tune in now!
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- What is subconscious programming and what happens [03:52]
- How to help someone reprogram their subconscious [05:52]
- The importance of learning the person’s stories [06:52]
- Addressing beliefs and shifting perspectives [08:13]
- Your state of mind matters [10:48]
- Self-acceptance instead of punishment [16:21]
- Basing your happiness in the inside and not the outcome [18:35]
- Knowing and using hypnosis as a tool [20:03]
- Validating emotional attachment linked to past experiences [23:22]
- Reinforcing that you survived that trauma [25:23]
- Creating new neural pathways for healing and awareness [27:03]
- Collective consciousness is bigger than us [30:57]
- Lynn’s menopause journey [32:44]
- Stepping into awareness and hope [38:01]
- Gratitude is the precursor to joy [39:09]
- Self-inspection helps put yourself in a perspective [40:50]
- You can overcome and heal from anything [49:50]
About the Guest:
With over two decades of professional experience, Lynn Louise Larson is the leader of subconscious reprogramming through fitness, ancient healing, and fitness. Currently, Lynn is on a mission to help women overcome traumatic experiences and step into their better selves. She is an expert in aromatherapy, reflexology, hypnosis, and ancient healing arts.
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
- Join the Menopause Movement with Dr. Michelle Gordon Online Community
- Connect with me on Instagram (@drmichellegordon)
- Follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DrMichelleGordon)
- Join in on the next beta group (https://bit.ly/betawait)
- Lynn Louise Larson Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/thecosmicvalkyrie/) Website (https://www.thecosmicvalkyrie.com/)
- Lefkoe Method (https://www.mortylefkoe.com/)
Books mentioned in this episode:
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy (Paid link: https://amzn.to/2VDExAj)
- Regression to Times and Places (Meditation Regression) by Brian Weiss (Paid link: https://amzn.to/3gewlA3)
Thank you for tuning in!