In this week’s podcast episode, Dawn Pensack introduces a simple stress management technique that is easy for everyone to do. Dawn is a master practitioner of the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), which she came across when she was under a lot of stress after her first pregnancy. In this episode, we will also talk about how she transitions from being a school teacher to teaching individuals and groups on how to handle and live a calm and happy life, the effects of tapping on people who are undergoing emotional problems, what the tapping process is, and other tapping techniques that are available.
If you feel like you’re under a lot of stress lately and you’re proactively finding a way to deal with it, tune in to this episode today!
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- Dawn’s teaching experience [02:46]
- Sudden manifestations of weird physical symptoms [05:26]
- The effects of tapping on Dawn [06:57]
- Stress and problems with conception [09:38]
- Series of incorrect diagnoses [11:00]
- Dawn’s experience when her daughter was born [14:07]
- Finally taking the baby home [18:36]
- Long terms effect of the birth for Dawn and her child [19:35]
- How Dawn got into tapping [24:29]
- What exactly are emotional freedom techniques [27:23]
- Does the technique work for non-believers of eastern medicine practices? [29:35]
- Effects of tapping on people stuck in an emotional turmoil [30:59]
- Tapping solves issues and opens safe spaces [32:04]
- Traumas within the body [34:58]
- EFT and repressed memories [36:13]
- The tapping process [38:11]
- Incorporating tapping in everyday routine [48:06]
- Other tapping techniques that are available [49:22]
About the Guest:
Dawn Pensack was a former elementary school teacher before she became a certified master EFT practitioner. She started to practice this technique after a traumatic experience and now, she’s on a mission to help bring simple stress management techniques to everyone. Dawn works with individuals or groups to help them ditch stress and to live a calmer and happier lives.
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
- Connect with me on Instagram (@drmichellegordon)
- Follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DrMichelleGordon)
- Join in on the next beta group (https://bit.ly/betawait)
- Dawn Pensack’s website (https://www.dawnpensack.com/)
- Follow Dawn on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/dawnpensackEFT)
Books mentioned in this episode:
- The Body Keeps the Score (Paid link: https://amzn.to/2TmXBRX)
Thank you for tuning in!