We often see science and spirituality as two parallel dimensions that can never intersect with each other. However, through the intimate study of spirituality, the universe, and human DNA, we begin to understand that there is a lot about science that can be further explained and experienced in spirituality. And in today’s global crisis, there’s no other way to interpret what’s happening around us other than it is the world’s own way of rebalancing and harmonizing with its natural order.
In this week’s podcast episode, I talk once more with Shaman Makhosi Pitts about the shamanic perspective of things and how these current events create an opportunity for us to realign with our true nature as one big entity that has broken off into thousands of different beings.
In our conversation, we talked about the ancestral DNA and how it shapes our future, about quantum entanglement, and how we can better change the world by changing ourselves. By the end of the podcast episode, we’ll also be having the privilege of learning more about regular cleansing, its value, and how it’s done.
If you are someone aiming to become the best version of yourself and wanting to seek a better understanding of your true nature, then this podcast episode is for you. Unlock the doors to spirituality and tune in to this podcast.
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- Dr. G’s life experience through spirituality [4:47]
- Shaman Makhosi Pitts’ spiritual journey [9:34]
- The rebellious phase: Memorization vs critical thinking [11:47]
- Shaman Makhosi Pitt’s turning point in life [14:07]
- Going through pregnancy in college [16:27]
- Discovering the pathway to the spiritual doors [19:22]
- The shamanic perspective of current events [22:37]
- Each of us is an energetic expression [29:47]
- Spirituality is an incredible paradox [32:39]
- Having life happening to you [36:15]
- Rebalancing the feminine and masculine energy [40:42]
- The Native American history with masculinity and femininity [42:18]
- The link between reincarnation and population boom [45:35]
- The process of reincarnation [49:22]
- The human transformer: A shepherd to the younger souls [53:19]
- We can affect genetics by our thoughts alone [1:04:02]
- Meditation boosts your immune system [1:07:02]
- Ancestor reverence means having reverence for oneself [1:09:35]
- All of us are one [1:14:45]
- Overcoming institutional racism [1:16:15]
- What makes energetic cleansing in today’s situation [1:25:08]
- How to do regular cleansing [1:26:00]
About the Guest:
Shaman Makhosi Candiss Pitts graduated with degrees in business and marketing. While she was preparing for medical school, she was at the top 1% of consultations in a direct sales company before realizing that she did not feel any sense of fulfillment. This situation led her to her spiritual journey toward shamanism.
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
- Join the Menopause Movement with Dr. Michelle Gordon Online Community
- Connect with me on Instagram (@drmichellegordon)
- Follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DrMichelleGordon)
- Join in on the next beta group (https://bit.ly/betawait)
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda Narrated by Ben Kingsley (https://amzn.to/2OzZhWa)
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer (https://amzn.to/2OxVLLQ)
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield (https://amzn.to/3jeenyn)
- Childhood’s End by Arthur C. Clarke (https://amzn.to/32s21Na)
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza (https://amzn.to/30i1s6a)
- Becoming Supernatural by Joe Dispenza (https://amzn.to/397bWsM)
Thank you for tuning in!
I hope you enjoyed this podcast, and I hope you will take action to look and be your best self. Thanks for listening!