In this podcast episode, Dana Grant, who is an intuitive coach, shares helpful ways we can thrive even in the midst of uncertainty. She shares the struggles she faced and the lessons she learned along the way that made her who she is now. Her menopause journey is also something that will inspire us to seize the opportunity that this period of our lives brings as it might just be the pivotal moment that will change us for the better.
Tune in to this episode and open your eyes to the reality that thriving is possible even when in the midst of uncertainty.
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
- Join the Menopause Movement with Dr. Michelle Gordon Online Community
- Connect with me on Instagram (@drmichellegordon)
- Follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DrMichelleGordon)
- Visit Dana Grant’s website (https://www.thedanagrant.com/)
- Follow Dana’s instagram (@therealdanagrant)
- Connect with Dana on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/dana.grant.1276)
- Super attractor by Gabby Bernstein
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Becoming supernatural by Joe Dispenza
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
- Dana’s journey to becoming an intuitive coach [4:02]
- Understanding simplification and how to get started [11:38]
- Recommendations for self-care especially for busy people [13:37]
- Practical things to do to calm one’s self in this crisis [16:01]
- Dana’s menopause journey [19:05]
- Rebuilding yourself even with the disruption of menopause [23:25]
- What Dana does in intuitive coaching [27:30]
- Becoming spiritual and experiencing true freedom [29:35]
- Dana shares how the card she picked resonated with me [34:48]
- What to expect when working with an intuitive coach [38:47]
- Where you can find and connect with Dana [41:45]
- Dana’s quick intuitive reading of me [42:59]
About the Guest:
Dana Grant is a certified Master Life Coach. She helps her clients dramatically pivot from fear to freedom and from self-loathing to self-love. According to her, transformation may take time but it’s all worth it!
I hope you enjoyed this podcast, and I hope you will take action to look and be your best self. Thanks for listening!