One irony of life is that when inopportune times happen, they don’t seem to stop until you finally hit rock bottom. When we reach the darkest moment of our lives, we start self-destructing until everyone and everything around us gets affected. However, when you reach an all-time low, there’s no other way but up. With the help of the MENO system and the MENO-mates, you’ll be able to get back on track and live a life of happiness.
In this episode, Ann Martin, a dance and fitness instructor and a MENO-mate shares with us her story of how the MENO system has saved and changed her life and her marriage. We talk about what her life was like before enrolling in the Beta program, how her marriage was saved from the verge of divorce, and how it can positively change your life in a way that has never been just as it did hers.
If you feel like you’re in a dark place and need that one piece of inspiration to get out of it, then tune in to this episode and learn how you can live life the MENO-mate way.
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- A brief background about Ann [01:42]
- Why Ann joined the Beta program [02:29]
- Her life before joining the Beta [03:15]
- How menopause deeply affected her relationship with her husband [05:19]
About the Guest:
Ann Martin is one of the most special people in The MENO System. She is a friend to most and is always striving towards a better world. A mum to 4, she currently teaches dance and fitness. She is also a spiritualist and a medium with a burning desire to learn.
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
- Connect with me on Instagram (@drmichellegordon)
- Follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DrMichelleGordon)
- Join in on the next beta group (https://bit.ly/betawait)
Connect with me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DrMichelleGordon) and Instagram (@drmichellegordon). For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Menopause Movement Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
Thank you for tuning in!