No one is perfect. But there are positive and negative sides to each person, and one way to figure out how a person will react is to look at their Enneagram.
In this episode, we have back Enneagram expert Stephanie Davis. She and I talk about how different enneagram types are affected by this global reset. She tells us about the different harmonic triads and each enneagram types reaction to stress.
If you’re curious how people are responding to this crisis and how it relates to their Enneagram type, then jump in to this episode now.
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
- Join the Menopause Movement with Dr. Michelle Gordon Online Community
- Grab our free training on going from MENO-Misery to MENO-Mate here: https://learn.menopausemovement.com/start-here
- Join our free Facebook group for support and community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MenopauseMovement
- Watch the first podcast with Stephanie Davis here: https://www.drmichellegordon.com/tmm-podcast-episode-019-the-enneagram-with-stephanie-davis/
- Visit Stephanie Davis’ website here: https://www.enneagramtraining.com/
- Join Stephanie Davis’ Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/enneagramopenings/
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
- The enneagram as a dynamic system [04:19]
- The difference between the Harmonic Triads [07:04]
- How information and beliefs influence the reactions of each type [12:02]
- Introduction into subtypes and instincts of self-preservation, social, or sexual [17:10]
- How each enneagram reacts to stress [23:34]
- The positive and negative movements of each type [30:11]
- Type 1 [30:19]
- Type 2 [32:29]
- Type 3 [34:33]
- Type 4 [37:11]
- Type 5 [42:20]
- Type 6 [43:21]
- Type 7 [44:33]
- Type 8 [46:27]
- Type 9 [48:25]
About the Guest:
Stephanie Davis is a certified and accredited enneagram professional with distinction and has been teaching enneagram for almost 30 years. She is educated in business, psychology, and systems theory. A certified Master Trainer of NLP and in Core Transformation, she has also studied Reiki, Matrix Energetics, Mandala Assessment, Research Instrument, and metaphors of movement.
I hope you enjoyed this podcast, and I hope you will take action to look and be your best self. Thanks for listening!