We are living in unprecedented times. The spread of the coronavirus or Covid-19 has caught us all unprepared. The response we see on social media, in the news, and even from our government has been fear. But our fear isn’t serving us. We’re here and we have to take action now.
In today’s episode, we’re going to have a different version of the Menopause Movement podcast. I’ll be talking about a different kind of fear, one that I was able to overcome. Then I’ll share with you my love of travel, how we can deal with this pandemic, and a little bit about social distancing.
The coronavirus may have infected our lives, but we can support each other. If you want practical tips for dealing with this pandemic, tune in to this episode now!
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
- Join the Menopause Movement with Dr. Michelle Gordon Online Community
- Our Menopause Movement Live workshop scheduled on 25 April 2020 in Manchester, UK has been cancelled. Ticket holders can either get a refund or a seat at the rescheduled event next spring.
- We are opening up slots in the online version of the MENO System. To find out more, send us an email here email@example.com or go to https://learn.menopausemovement.com/start
Use Clear to breeze through airports, stadiums, and more (https://www.clearme.com/)
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
- My love of travelling [4:44]
- Maintaining human connections via technology [7:41]
- Changing the way we look at the pandemic [8:29]
- Practical tips to stop the spread [9:12]
I hope you enjoyed this podcast, and I hope you will take action to look and be your best self. Thanks for listening!
We have an important announcement. Unfortunately, our Menopause Movement Live workshop scheduled on 25 April 2020 in Manchester, UK has been cancelled. We’ll be reaching out to ticket holders who can choose to either get a refund or a seat at the rescheduled event next spring.