In this episode, Julia Lally, The Pleasure Witch, talks about how pleasure can be used to empower women in so many ways. She shared with us how women should not be afraid or ashamed to choose to put their pleasure on top of their priority list.
If you are someone who thinks that you have put your self-happiness aside and want to take back your life then this episode is perfect for you!
- Come and visit my website at (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/)
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
- Join the Menopause Movement with Dr. Michelle Gordon Online Community
- http://menopausemovementlive.com early bird tickets for Menopause Movement Live available through 15 March and you can save 20%! The workshop is on 25 April 2020 at the Doubletree Hotel, Manchester-Picadilly. Don’t miss this life-changing event!
- Check out Julia Lally’s website to get your 8-days to ORGASM guide http://julialally.co.uk/
- Here are the books mentioned in this episode:
What’s Discussed In This Episode:
- Why did she pick the moniker witch? [08:11]
- Why does rage play a big role in this? [17:07]
- What is a normal sex life? [25:09]
- Are we really supposed to be monogamous? [31:42]
- How will this help women going through menopause? [36:59]
- How does this help women who are victims of rape? [43:39]
- How do you reconcile spirituality as part of this practice? [45:41]
- What is the most practical tip to help other women increase pleasure? [56:31]
About the Guest:
Julia Lally, The Pleasure Witch, is a renowned sex coach who is based in London. Julia started out as many women do, taking care of her family. After several years of doing the same thing, she felt empty inside and out. As she was struggling to find a way to her true happiness she realised that she had placed sex at the bottom of her list of priorities.
She was then introduced to Orgasmic Meditation, a 15-minute practice with a partner that has no goal but to feel. This opened her eyes to so many opportunities. After years of study and practice, Julia Lally now teaches what she has learned and is now known as The Pleasure Witch.
Thank you for tuning in!
Get your early bird tickets for Menopause Movement Live on 25 April 2020 in Manchester, UK. http://menopausemovementlive.com
Not only will you get expert teaching from me and other experts, but you will also meet up with like-minded women and find community! We will also enjoy lunch together and that’s included in your price! Don’t miss it!
I hope you enjoyed this podcast, and I hope you will take action to look and be your best self. Thanks for listening!