Imagine if you can make big changes in your life just by thinking about it. The mind is more powerful than what most people think. By harnessing the power of the mind and moving in the same frequency as that thought, you can get exactly what you want. All it takes is to make a shift in your mindset.
This week’s podcast episode is the fourth and final “The Best of The Menopause Movement Podcast” series. Today we re-release our 22nd episode featuring Lindsay Durant, an expert in transformation mindset shifts. She shares with us her thoughts on the law of attraction and vibration, how you can use lucid dreaming to help solve your problems, and what techniques you can use to make positive changes in your behavior.
By the end of the episode, we’ll also have the privilege of learning how to create visualizations through her visualization exercise so stay tuned.
Get the results that you want through the power of thought by tuning in to this episode.
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- How Lindsay got into the personal development space [3:45]
- Painless births [5:04]
- The law of attraction and the law of vibrations [6:47]
- How physics proves that everything consists of vibrations [7:34]
- The material and mystical worlds [12:19]
- How vibrations are selective [13:23]
- Tuning to the frequency of our desires [14:39]
- Focusing on the higher frequency emotions of joy and gratitude [15:17]
- How emotions affect your DNA [16:13]
- Lindsay talks about how visualizations allowed her to escape to her dream destination [18:02]
- The law of attraction functions regardless of your beliefs [22:39]
- Getting in touch with your emotions [27:12]
- Lucid dreaming for problem-solving [28:14]
- The importance of recognizing the beliefs handed down to us [34:14]
- Ingrained thoughts make it hard to change behaviors [37:53]
- We are responsible for our reactions to other people’s behaviors [41:50]
- The difficulty of leaving abusive relationships [42:56]
- Techniques to change behavior [45:49]
- Constant spaced repetition [46:16]
- Hitting the deepest parts of the brain when changing habits [48:03]
- Fighting self-defeating thoughts [54:06]
- Visualization exercise [55:27]
- Keeping a gratitude journal [1:01:06]
About the Guest:
Lindsay Durant is a success and mindset coach specializing in the law of attraction, helping other coaches, entrepreneurs and companies achieve their goals by assisting them in making quantum leaps in performance. She is mentored by Bob Proctor, a world-class teacher in human potential.
- Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
- Connect with me on Instagram (@drmichellegordon)
- Follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DrMichelleGordon)
- Join in on the next beta group (https://bit.ly/betawait)
- Follow Lindsay on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lindsaydonnparks)
- Join her at Move Into Results (https://www.facebook.com/moveintoresults/)
Books mentioned in this episode:
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer (https://amzn.to/3acANfD)
Connect with me on Facebook and follow me on Instagram. For more podcast episodes, you may also visit my website. Tune in and subscribe to The Menopause Movement Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
I hope you enjoyed this podcast, and I hope you will take action to look and be your best self. Thanks for listening!